Treasury Management Services Representative
Company: First Mid Bank & Trust
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Treasury Management Services Representative in our Treasury
Management department is responsible for independently assisting
customers by providing them with solutions to any questions they
may have, training them on products/services they utilize and
overall support with any of the digital channels. The Customer
Service Representative will provide exceptional, accurate and
timely assistance involving daily processing of financial
transactions in a fast-paced, time-sensitive operations
environment.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle direct calls from our commercial business customers as
well as from our support centers and branches and
inquiries/complaints concerning supported programs.
- Accurately & efficiently assists customers with questions and
in-depth product & account inquiries by providing them with
accurate information in a professional and courteous manner in
accordance with customer service standards.
- Accurately & efficiently assists customers with requests such
as account maintenance, service orders and general product
inquiries. Work with the Digital Solutions team to ensure timely
and accurate onboarding of products and services.
- Process temporary limit changes for ACH, RDC and mobile deposit
while ensuring compliance with internal policies.
- Complete the training and onboarding process for new products
and services to new or existing clients.
- Accurately & efficiently assists customers with complex
questions and issues concerning internet banking, mobile banking,
online bill pay, remote deposit capture, positive pay, online ACH
and wire origination etc.
- Facilitate new account opening and service addition
documentation when necessary.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer, and the operational
team, as well as the relationship manager.
- Assists with customer outreach when systems are unavailable or
decisioning deadlines are approaching.
- Identify and escalate system problems/errors when
- Processes work in a timely and efficient manner within the time
frames set forth in the department service standards and service
- Ensures customer interactions & documentation is compliant with
bank policy & federal regulations, and all mandated timing
requirements are met.
- Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and
colleagues and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive
customer experience, both internally and externally.
- Completes various validation and maintenance when call volumes
- Completed required training associated with job function.
- Performs duties according to established bank policies and
procedures and provides general back-up in areas not assigned as
- Associates Degree or equivalent customer service, call center
or banking experience.
- 1+ years Call center and/or banking experience desired.
- Previous experience with treasury management a plus but not
- Must be able to work with a significant amount of detailed
information in an accurate, timely and confidential manner
- Excels at computer and Internet skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Use critical/analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to
troubleshoot client issues and inquiries
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with the banks
most profitable customers and potential customers in a professional
mannerCompensation & BenefitsCompensation:
- Based upon candidate experience.Benefits:
- Visit our Total Rewards page to see our full list of
First Mid Bancshares, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, or any other applicable
federal or state-protected classification.THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES
NOT CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENTLP123
Keywords: First Mid Bank & Trust, Saint Peters , Treasury Management Services Representative, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!