Marketing Communications Copywriter
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Position Title: Marketing Communications Copywriter
About Nortek Air Management:
Nortek Air Management is comprised of three businesses, Nortek
Global HVAC, Nortek Air Solutions and Nortek StatePoint with annual
sales of close to $1 billion across three market segments:
Residential, Light Commercial and Custom Air Solutions. Our
Company's mission is Creating a Better Tomorrow Every Day. By
living our core values of Safety, Integrity, Performance Driven
Culture and Teamwork, we are a premier HVAC Company offering energy
efficient and sustainable products and solutions that exceed
customer expectations through employee's commitment to quality,
customer service and operational excellence.
The Marketing Communications Copywriter translates key concepts
into written/visual content that could be understood by a variety
of targeted audiences. Develops case studies, training materials,
sales material and other content that helps market and sell
commercial/industrial, light commercial and residential HVAC
products to customers and key influencers in the HVAC channel and
vertical markets (healthcare, data centers, retail, etc.).
Position Key Attributes:
- Ability to personally live safe and hold themselves and other
team members accountable by having their back in support of our
Safety core value.
- Has integrity, works transparently and recognized for treating
others with respect.
- Takes accountability to create and execute solutions that
deliver desired results and can "own it" in a Performance-Driven
- Works collaboratively as one team in a Teamwork culture.
- Enjoys embracing and igniting change as a catalyst for
- A "builder" who is comfortable in a continuous improvement
- Can thrive in a "legacy now" culture in which we strive to do
the right thing for the company today, even if it is the hard
thing, and leave behind a stronger company for the next generation
Why is this a great opportunity?
- Work on a global marketing team
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Interview and meet with product designers, developers and
technical staff to understand key concepts.
- Use knowledge gathered from subject matter experts to create
training, advertisements, scripts, case studies, presentations,
brochures and other marketing/sales materials.
- Understand a variety of communications vehicles that include
web, print, video, PowerPoint, etc. and the writing nuances of each
- Expected to meet project scope and deadlines.
- Maintains an attitude which consistently represents the
organizational culture, including: the mission, vision and
- Other Ad hoc duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor's degree in
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in copywriting or similar
- Excellent writing skills are required.
- Must have the ability to work independently and self-proof work
to catch grammatical, spelling and other common errors before
submitting for review.
- Must be a team player as this role is part of the marketing
team and will interact with a variety of functions within the
department, as well as outside of the department.
- Must be personable and good at interviewing technical
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn about a variety of markets
- MS Word and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Writing experience in an HVAC environment or other
Nortek Air Management and its divisions offer a comprehensive
compensation and benefits package. To learn more about Nortek
Global HVAC, please visit our company website at .
Nortek Global HVAC, Nortek Air Solutions and Nortek Data Center
Cooling are equal opportunity employers and do not unlawfully
discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex national origin, age disability, sexual orientation,
or any other class protected by federal or state law.
Keywords: Nortek, Saint Peters , Marketing Communications Copywriter, Advertising , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!