Special Agent: Education/Teaching
Company: Federal Bureau of Investigation
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: July 8, 2019
As an FBI Special Agent with expertise in education and teaching,
you'll have a career like no other. Whether you're a college or
university professor (tenured, adjunct or otherwise), a faculty
member or an elementary, middle or high school teacher, you have a
gift for relating with individuals of all ages and backgrounds.
Your teaching skills make you methodical and analytical, allowing
you to consolidate comprehensive information into strategic and
analytical plans easily.
Experience in education can easily translate to a Special Agent
career, where you'll enhance your team's understanding of threats,
vulnerabilities and gaps by investigating matters and building
relationships with communities and individuals from all walks of
life. You'll use your gift for simplifying complex material to
tackle some of society's toughest challenges. Your ultimate
mission: to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution
of the United States.
Whether you are currently working in higher education or at a small
private elementary school, we need your experience at the FBI!
We're looking for experts from all educational disciplines and
backgrounds to create a diverse, high-functioning multidisciplinary
team that can stay ahead of threats.
Being a Special Agent can be a lifelong career of uncommon days and
What you'll need to succeed:
* Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to quickly grasp the facts and details of a case and put
them together into a cohesive picture that you can communicate
clearly both internally and externally.
* Be detail-oriented, yet keep a strategic focus.
* Ability to objectively evaluate information and make sound
* BA/BS degree in education or a related field, with teaching
* Honesty and integrity must be the foundation of who you are.
* Demonstrated ability to understand key concepts in a wide range
of subject areas and to develop lesson plans and instructional
procedures to teach and explain material to individuals from many
backgrounds and educational levels.
* The drive and commitment to make a difference in the communities
All applicants are evaluated on core competencies of collaboration,
communication, flexibility/adaptability, initiative, interpersonal
ability, leadership, organizing/planning and problem
The FBI Special Agent position requires significant commitment and
dedication from you and your family, but it's an experience you
will never forget. As a Special Agent, you will join an elite team
of people committed to the highest standards. Our team has a
mission like no other and our people are sought after as some of
the best in their fields.
* Be at least 23 years old and not have reached your 37th birthday
* Must have a bachelor's degree or master's degree from a
U.S.-accredited college or university.
* Have two years of full-time professional work experience (see
work experience waiver for exceptions).
* Meet the FBI's Employment Eligibility requirements.
* Possess a valid driver's license with at least six months driving
* Meet all FBI physical requirements, be physically fit to complete
training at the FBI Academy in Quantico, VA, and maintain a high
level of fitness throughout your career.
* Commit to serving as a Special Agent for a minimum of three
* Successfully complete approximately 20 weeks of employment as a
Special Agent trainee, while housed at the FBI Academy.
* Work a minimum of a 50-hour workweek, which may include odd
hours, and be on call 24/7, including holidays and weekends.
* Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execute search
warrants, raids and similar assignments.
Keywords: Federal Bureau of Investigation, Saint Peters , Special Agent: Education/Teaching, Education / Teaching , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!