Manager, Credit & Collections
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Position Title: Manager, Credit & Collections
About Nortek Global HVAC
Nortek Air Management is comprised of two businesses, Nortek Global
HVAC and Nortek Air Solutions with annual sales of close to $1
billion across three market segments: Residential, Light Commercial
and Custom Air Solutions. Our Company's mission is Creating a
Better Tomorrow Every Day. By living our core values of Safety,
Integrity, Performance Driven Culture and Teamwork, we are a
premier HVAC Company offering energy efficient and sustainable
products and solutions that exceed customer expectations through
employee's commitment to quality, customer service and operational
Position Summary: Overall credit management for Nortek Global HVAC.
Monitors and contacts customers with past due balances. Reviews
credit hold report for orders being held. Updates customer credit
files, reviews customers' credit lines to minimize credit risk of
the company. Resolves Dispute Management Cases with customers and
Position Key Attributes:
- Ability to personally live safe and hold themselves and other
team members accountable by having their back in support of our
Safety core value.
- Has integrity, works transparently and recognized for treating
others with respect.
- Takes accountability to create and execute solutions that
deliver desired results and can "own it" in a Performance Driven
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead teams in a Teamwork
- Ability to ignite and lead change as a catalyst for
- Can thrive in a "legacy now" culture in which we strive to do
the right thing for the company today, even if it is the hard
thing, and leave behind a stronger company for the next generation
- Strong leadership skills including ability to think
strategically, solve problems and create a motivating team
- Ability to select and hire "A" players, continuously develops
employees, coaches to maximize performance and manages
- A "builder" who is comfortable in a continuous improvement
Why is this a great opportunity ?
- Opportunity to make a positive contribution to the revenue and
cash flow of a company that is Creating a Better Tomorrow Every
- Lead and develop the AR team members to thrive in a performance
driven culture. Includes workforce planning and cross training as
well as growing talent by identifying and developing skill
- Participate in working capital management by assisting in
creating the cash forecast, monitoring progress against forecast
and making necessary adjustments in cash collections to meet or
- Maintain, distribute, and monitor metrics and KPI reporting for
team collection activities consisting of past due AR as well as
aged deductions, credit memos and cash on account to achieve a
clean aged trial balance.
- Guide the team members to take corrective action timely on aged
AR transactions. Occasionally, meet with customer contacts as well
as internal functional teams to discuss and resolve roadblocks to
timely receipt of cash and or resolution of open deductions.
- Foster a collaborative environment with all departments
involved in the customer to cash processes including inside and
outside sales, customer care, transportation and warehouse
distribution teams focusing on continuous improvement, reducing
costs, and improving customer service levels.
- Maximize sales and minimize credit risk by evaluating customer
credit worthiness, setting. and monitoring appropriate credit
limits and aged AR. Timely review and release of customer order
holds upon mutually satisfactory agreement on resolution of issues.
This also includes a periodic review of credit files by obtaining
fiscal year financial statements, credit agency reports or updating
- Develop metrics for transactional activities including cash
application, sales adjustment processing and customer master
- Continuous development of Credit and Collections Policy
Playbook as well as supporting standard operating procedures.
Communicate updates to AR team members and affected functional
- Reviews the daily Cash Balancing Report.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly credit department
- Complies with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- BS in Finance, Accounting, or Business degree
- 8+ years credit management experience
- Ability to develop relationships with customer and internal
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Detail minded and highly organized
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and accept additional
- Computer proficient in a Microsoft Office environment.
Experience with SAP preferred.
Nortek Air Management and its divisions offer a comprehensive
compensation and benefits package. To learn more about Nortek
Global HVAC, please visit our company website at .
Nortek Global HVAC and Nortek Air Solutions are equal opportunity
employers and do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex national origin, age
disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by
federal or state law. Associated topics: broker, client, guest,
healthcare, insurance agent, life insurance sales, retail, sales
agent, sales associate, sales representative
Keywords: Nortek, Saint Peters , Manager, Credit & Collections, Executive , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!