Company: Panera Bread
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Team ManagerPANERA CAFE TEAM MANGERWant to work in a place where
you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself, reach your
goals-and help others do the same? If so, then Panera is for you.
We do everything possible to earn your trust and help you
succeed-every day, in every way. Come join the fun!Panera
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for a quarterly bonus
- Free Meals on shifts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match
availableAre you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a
challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you'll thrive on our team.Our Team
Managers make every shift shine.
As a Team Manager at Panera, you are key to the success of your
bakery-cafe. You handle a wide range of responsibilities, all to
ensure that both customers and associates have a great experience.
Our Team Managers ensure that every shift is a great one-by
developing our people, managing team performance, and building the
warm, inclusive, authentic Panera team culture. As part of your
bakery-cafe's management team, you report directly to the General
Manager or Operating Partner. Each Team Manager oversees a
different part of the bakery-cafe, from food cost management to
drive-thru, delivery, or catering operations.As a Team Manager at
Panera, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and Trust.
- Be an ambassador of our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
- Warmth for guests: Making people smile
- Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking
- Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
- Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
- Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
- Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in others
- Ensure extraordinary guest experiences.
- Make sure every customer is delighted by the quality of our
food, service, staff, and safety measures.
- Build engaging relationships that lead to long-term, loyal
- Help your bakery-cafe grow and succeed.
- Coach and motivate your team to exceed your bakery-cafe's
goals-for sales, speed of service, order accuracy, and cafe
- Train your team on food safety standards and ensure they are
- Lead, manage, and develop your associates.
- Hire and onboard new associates and provide ongoing training
and development, including constructive feedback, as needed.
- Keep your team energized and engaged. Recognize and celebrate
individual and team achievements.This opportunity is for you if:
- You are warm, inclusive, trustworthy, and able to develop
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality
- You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and
- You can work flexible hours, including nights and
- You're committed to, and experienced with, health and food
- You want to have a positive impact on your customers and
- You meet these requirements:
- Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others
in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to run great shifts
- 1+ year(s) of restaurant management experience preferred
- ServSafe certification (or able to pass)
- At least 18 years of age
- Must submit to a background checkGrowth opportunities at
- A Path to Success: Most of our retail managers started as
hourly associates. If your goal is Assistant General Manager or
General Manager, we'll help you get there.
- Skills and Training: Every day at Panera we help build your
skills and prepare you for a strong career-whatever your goals may
- Nationwide Opportunities: We open about 100 new cafes each
year-so you'll have plenty of chances to grow with us.Around here,
every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a thousand
Get ready to rise.Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action
Employer600815 St. Peters, MO - Mid Rivers Mall Drive
Keywords: Panera Bread, Saint Peters , Team Manager, Executive , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!