Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: January 17, 2023
8750 Saint Charles - 5th Earn up to $65,000 per year -
(depending on location and experience!) Very Obtainable and
Generous Bonus Plan Full range of Health Benefits Amazing 401K with
company match (after one year) Awesome growth potential with an
amazing company that is growing. We help good people learn to lead,
serve and make a difference. OVERVIEW OF POSITION This position is
responsible for all elements of day-to-day operations; including
increasing sales, meeting profit objectives, execution of new
program, and ensuring guest satisfaction. Other duties may be
assigned. PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In conjunction with the District Manager, develops restaurant
operating plans supportive of company and market strategies which
will achieve business growth (sales and profit) and guest
- Plans, schedules and analyzes unit's staffing, including future
management needs, ensuring sufficient development and training of
- Exercises discretion in addressing changing demands of the
- Ensures that all menu items are prepared and served in
accordance with Brand Standards.
- Maintains proper inventory levels for both food and nonfood
items in accordance with company guidelines using correct ordering
procedures and efficient usage and yield application.
- Ensures guest satisfaction through directing operational
execution of proper service in a clean and pleasant environment.
Makes changes to the operation as necessary to ensure guest
satisfaction. Enforces Brand Standards service requirements.
- Responsible to maintain and up hold compliance with all
applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations in our
- Ensures that proper management procedures and practices for the
facility and equipment are adhered to through preventive
maintenance, energy conservation, repairs, security measures, and
that safety and sanitation requirements are met. Meets all food
- Embodies, promotes and teaches Company values and policies at
all times in all aspects of restaurant operations, with a strong
focus on Safety..
- Manages controllable expenses focusing on labor standard, cash,
R & M, food costs, and other operating expenses. Analyzes financial
reports and develops and implements plans for areas needing
- Maintains awareness of local market trends, competitive stance
and opportunities. Selects and implements appropriate local
restaurant marketing programs, with assistance and guidance from
the District Manager and field support representatives.
- Creates and maintains a positive work environment, ensuring
open communications. Communicates employee relations issues or
problems to the District Manager and Human Resources. Administers
disciplinary process according to established procedures.
- Strong leadership skills and high level of flexibility is
required. HOSPITALITY & GUEST SERVICE SKILLS All employees are
expected to provide customer service that is extra ordinary and
exceeds the expectations of our guests. Employees are required to
follow established policies and guidelines that go beyond simply
smiling, greeting, and being nice to guests. Going above and beyond
encompasses attitudes, respect, and flexibility. Employees are
expected to have a positive can-do attitude; to treat others with
respect; and easily adjust to changes in the work place. #Pando
PandoLogic. Keywords: Restaurant District Manager, Location: Saint
Peters, MO - 63376 , PL: 559302434
Keywords: Denny, Saint Peters , General Manager, Executive , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!