Pre-Admission Testing Registered Nurse, Part-Time
Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: September 10, 2020
Additional Job Information
- 24 Hours per Week -
- Sign-On Bonus Eligible -
Job ID: 1205089
Employment Status: Part-Time
More Information:Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital offers full
inpatient services, including 24-hour physician-staffed emergency,
pediatric, obstetric and intensive-care coverage. The hospital also
has a Siteman Cancer Center location on campus.
At Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, every decision is made in the
best interest of patients and families. Both inpatient and
outpatient surgical units perform a variety of complex procedures
including: Orthopedic, Breast Surgery, Brachytherapy, Gynecology
and Urogynecology , Laparoscopy, Single Port Laparoscopic
Procedure, Ear, Nose and Throat, Urology, Oral Maxillofacial,
Ophthalmology, Vascular, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery,
Gastrointestinal, Colorectal Surgery, THD (Transanal Hemorrhoidal
Dearterialization), Thoracic, & PodiatryOverviewRole Purpose
Provides direct patient care activities including assessment,
diagnosis, planning implementation, and evaluation within the
guidelines of the standards of nursing care.
- Educates patients and their families on how to manage their
illness or injury, including post treatment home care needs and
- Uses critical thinking skills to assess and evaluate patient's
physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
- Develops and implements individual plans of care in
collaboration with other members of the healthcare team in
accordance with the established guidelines and standards of nursing
care. Promotes patient and family centered care in a healing
- Evaluates patient's response and modifies plan of care
accordingly throughout the patient's stay.
- Participates in activities that promote safety, quality and
regulatory compliance. Participates in professional development and
life long learning.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
- Nursing Diploma/Associate's - NursingExperience
- No Experience
- No Experience
Licenses & Certifications
Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
- Bachelor's Degree - NursingBenefits StatementNote: not all
benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
*Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital
East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health
CenterLegal StatementThe above information on this description has
been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Saint Peters , Pre-Admission Testing Registered Nurse, Part-Time, Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!