Company: Preferred Family Healthcare
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: January 8, 2021
We're a Good Family to Know:Preferred Family Healthcare (PFH) is
a community-based healthcare organization that offers a full array
of integrated services, serving more than 100,000 individuals each
year in nearly 100 locations throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas
and Illinois.Our greatest reward has been the opportunity to serve
families and communities in need for the past 40 years. At PFH, our
future is brighter than ever! With changes in leadership, focused
priorities and strong core values, PFH remains a "Good Family to
Know!"Your role at PFH:As a Clinical Supervisor, you are
responsible for the overall services provided in the assigned
area/team in which you work including program(s), financial
management, and associates. You will:
- Be knowledgeable of and adhere to all company policies,
procedures and regulatory standards for assigned scope.
- Provide clinical supervision for assigned staff/teams, to
include but not limited to; monthly individual caseload staffing,
progress on treatment plans, outcomes for services provided, and
overall needs of individual cases.
- Facilitate case consultation and assistance to clinicians,
paraprofessional and administrative staff associated with the
clients(s) as needed.
- Conduct multidisciplinary staffing.
- Hire, train and provide supervision of new and current team
- Attend regular leadership meetings and other meetings/trainings
- Review and approve weekly staff timesheets, paid time off
requests, and expenses at regular intervals consistent with PFH
- Facilitate weekly clinical staffing, team meetings, and/or
other staffing needs.We think you'd be great for this role if you
- Master's Degree is required in an applicable field of social
science or administrative study.
- Must maintain a professional license in good standing with
respective state boards.
- Experience and skills which would provide expertise to operate
a complex program, supervise associates, advocate for those we
serve, manage a budget, and participate in long range quality
improvement processes are also required.You'll love being a part of
our family because:Our associates are our most valuable asset! We
understand the role their satisfaction plays in the quality of
services they provide. Through encouragement, our associates are
empowered to optimize their strengths through ongoing training to
ensure they are equipped and feel competent to serve our
clients.Our eligible associates enjoy some of the following PFH
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and
disability plan options
- Competitive 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan - up to 5%
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Emergency Medical Leave Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts - healthcare and dependent
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- License/Certification ReimbursementOur human resources team
wants to let you know what's required:Employment is conditional
upon the receipt of appropriate background checks. Upon offer of
employment, you must grant permission for Preferred Family
Healthcare to verify accuracy, legitimacy, and results in regards
to the following conditions of employment:
- Background check that includes criminal history and abuse/
- Motor vehicle driving record check.
- Education and license/certification verification (if
- Employment and/or personal reference checks.
Keywords: Preferred Family Healthcare, Saint Peters , Clinical Supervisor, Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!