Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Earn amazing clinical experience in a fast-paced, high-volume
hospital in the Saint Louis metro area.Position: Acute Care
Certified Nursing Assistant CNACareRev is the future of work in
healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks away from
creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the
bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry
not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy! - ---Requirements for CNA Role
- Minimum one-year full-time CNA inpatient/Hospital experience,
including critical care. Must be current and within the past year.
This doesn't include school and clinicals. Home health care and
corrections facility experience are not applicable for this
- Help patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living
needs; provide comfort, transportation, and vital sign
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP,
please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR &
Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years),
Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer), and a physical that states you are
clear to work.
- Must have current license and be in good standing with the
state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Medical and religious vaccine
exemptions may be allowed with approval. Professionals with vaccine
exemptions will require weekly PCR testing. Cost for testing is the
professional's responsibility.---How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---
Keywords: CareRev, Saint Peters , Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!