Registered Nurse RN, Telemetry
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Earn amazing clinical experience in a fast-paced, high-volume
hospital in the Saint Louis metro area.Position: Telemetry
Registered Nurse RN - Per Diem / Flexible Shifts---
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app,
you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule
that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the
highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy! -
This position is for an ultra-flex pool in Saint Louis. Must be
available to pick up shifts in the Saint Louis metro area between
locations with very short notice (2 hours before shift start
time).---Requirements for RN Telemetry Role
- Minimum one-year full-time inpatient experience, that is
current and within the past year, including critical care and
telemetry. This doesn't include school and clinicals.
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Strong ACLS skills, excellent understanding of ECG
interpretation, experience caring for patients with common cardiac
issues, including CHF and Afib
- Familiarity with post ACS/MI care protocols, good understanding
of key labs and medications related to cardiac rhythm, bonus for
proficiency with ECG administration, cardioversion, and external
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP,
please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR &
Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years),
and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
- Must have current MO -license and be in good standing with the
state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Medical and religious vaccine
exemptions may be allowed with approval. Professionals with vaccine
exemptions will require weekly PCR testing. Cost for testing is the
professional's responsibility.---How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---Rates are subject to change without prior
notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.------------
Keywords: CareRev, Saint Peters , Registered Nurse RN, Telemetry, Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!