Company: LifeStance Health
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Saint Peters, Missouri.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Unlimited/uncapped earning potential that can exceed $300,000 -
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with
match, paid parental leave, 3 weeks' vacation and more!
- Part-time and full-time schedule availability
- Strong work-life balance
- Hybrid work model of in-person and telehealth
- Annual stock awards
- Outpatient practice setting; no call, no nights, and no
- Additional compensation offered for supervising Nurse
Practitioners (not required)
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support
- Latest in digital technologyChild Psychiatrists are a critical
part of our clinical team. We are seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Missouri with an active, unencumbered
- Experience in both medication management as well as therapyAt
LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and
communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day.
It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best
team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively seeking talented Child Psychiatrists in the Greater
St. Louis area who are passionate about patient care and committed
Locations include: St. Peters, Kirkwood, Chesterfield, Town and
Country, Washington, Maryland Heights, and Clayton (Richmond
Heights).Apply now or contact me directly:
Robyn ClarkeDirector, Practice style="font-size: 11pt"> About
LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
child psychiatry jobs
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Saint Peters , Child Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!