LPN, IV Certified, Medical
Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Information About this Position * Days
* 12 hour shifts
* Up to $2,500 Sign on Bonus
* Benefit Eligible Company and Job Overview Barnes-Jewish St.
Peters Hospital proudly serves the health care needs of families in
St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties. The 102-bed community
hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services
including the Siteman Cancer Center at Barnes-Jewish St. Peters
Hospital, the Breast Health and Women's Center, the Cardiology
Center, the Neurosurgery Center and the Outpatient Surgery and
Endoscopy Center. Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital is an
Accredited Chest Pain Center and carries a Level II stroke
certification. Additionally, the hospital's medical office building
houses offices for specialists in primary care, cardiology,
obstetrics, dermatology, surgery and pulmonology. Barnes-Jewish St.
Peters Hospital also offers outpatient services including physical
therapy, a sleep lab, and cardio-pulmonary rehabilitation. Role
Purpose Provides direct patient care activities including IV
management, utilizing the nursing process, under the supervision of
the RN. Responsibilities * Implements treatments and procedures
within the scope of practice for the Licensed Practical Nurse.
* Under the direction of the Registered Nurse, provides patient
teaching and discharge planning. Participates in professional
development and life long learning.
* Performs patient assessment and evaluation with regard to the
patient's age and developmental needs.
* Assists in developing and updating the plan of care with regard
to the patient's age and developmental needs.
* Implements plan of care with regard to the patient's age and
* BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job. Minimum Requirements *
High School Diploma or GED
* Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), IV Certified Preferred
Qualifications Preferred Requirements * Benefits Statement Note:
not all benefits apply to all openings * Comprehensive medical,
dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
* Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
* 401(k) plan
* Tuition Assistance
* Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
* On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
* Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
* Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital
East, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center Legal Statement The
above information on this description has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this
position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications
required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Saint Peters , LPN, IV Certified, Medical, Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!