School Regirstered Nurse- RN
Company: Supplemental Health Care
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Supplemental Health Care is partnering with a school district to
provide a School Registered Nurse - RN in St. Peters, MO for the
upcoming school year.Details for this Registered Nurse, RN
- Position type: 1:1 nurse
- Student population: K-12
- Schedule: Full-time, Monday-Thursday
- Hours: 7 hours per day. 35 hours per week
- Start: 8/22/2022 - 5/26/2023
- Pay rate: $42 to $46 per hour
- Experience: Must have experience with trachs and feeding
tubesThe School Registered Nurse has a multi-faceted role within
the school setting, one that supports the physical, mental,
emotional, and social health of students and their success in the
learning process. In addition, the School Registered Nurse promotes
a healthy and safe environment; identifies and intervenes with
actual and potential health issues; provides case management; and
actively collaborates with the student, family and staff to promote
normal development and optimum student response to interventions.
The Registered Nurse performs acts, which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills based upon
principles of psychological, biological, physical, and social
sciences.Join the 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 "Best of
Staffing" winner. Our clients and talent have voted SHC Best of
Staffing for 5 years in a row!
- Wide range of medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- 6 Paid Time Off (PTO) plans with year-round compensation
- 401(k) with up to 3% company match.
- Share the Care referral bonus with residual and lump sum payout
- Discounted online CEU courses.
Qualified Registered Nurse, RN, candidates must have:
- At least 1 year of School Nursing experience or Pediatric
- MO State RN licensure
- Healthcare Provider BLS
- MUST have experience with trachs and feeding tubes
Keywords: Supplemental Health Care, Saint Peters , School Regirstered Nurse- RN, Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!