Company: LifeStance Health
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: July 29, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively seeking talented Child Psychiatrists in the Greater
St. Louis area who are passionate about patient care and committed
Locations include: St. Peters, Kirkwood, Chesterfield, Town and
Country, Washington, Maryland Heights, and Clayton (Richmond
Heights).We offer Psychiatrists:
- Unlimited/uncapped earning potential that can exceed $300,000 -
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with
match, paid parental leave, 3 weeks vacation and more!
- Part-time and full-time schedule availability
- Strong work-life balance
- Hybrid work model of in-person and telehealth
- Annual stock awards
- Outpatient practice setting; no call, no nights, and no
- Additional compensation offered for supervising Nurse
Practitioners (not required)
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support
- Latest in digital technologyChild Psychiatrists are a critical
part of our clinical team. We are seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Missouri (or in process) with an active,
- Experience in both medication management as well as
- Ideally located within 75 miles of a local officeApply now or
contact me directly:
Robyn ClarkeDirector, Practice
HealthLifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare
services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment
services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a
variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both
in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital
health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Saint Peters , Child Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!