LPN, IV Certified, Medical
Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Additional Information About the Role
* 12 hour shifts
* Up to $2,500 Sign on Bonus
* Benefit Eligible
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital proudly serves the health care
needs of families in St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties. The
102-bed community hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and
outpatient services including the Siteman Cancer Center at
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, the Breast Health and Women's
Center, the Cardiology Center, the Neurosurgery Center and the
Outpatient Surgery and Endoscopy Center.
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital is an Accredited Chest Pain
Center and carries a Level II stroke certification. Additionally,
the hospital's medical office building houses offices for
specialists in primary care, cardiology, obstetrics, dermatology,
surgery and pulmonology. Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital also
offers outpatient services including physical therapy, a sleep lab,
and cardio-pulmonary rehabilitation.
Provides direct patient care activities including IV management,
utilizing the nursing process, under the supervision of the RN.
* Implements treatments and procedures within the scope of practice
for the Licensed Practical Nurse.
* Under the direction of the Registered Nurse, provides patient
teaching and discharge planning. Participates in professional
development and life long learning.
* Performs patient assessment and evaluation with regard to the
patient's age and developmental needs.
* Assists in developing and updating the plan of care with regard
to the patient's age and developmental needs.
* Implements plan of care with regard to the patient's age and
* BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), IV Certified
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Saint Peters , LPN, IV Certified, Medical, Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!