MRI Technologist - PRN- BJC Healthcare
Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Additional Information About the Role
Are you an MRI T echnologist looking for a PRN opportunity? Apply
now for this opening where you will play a vital role in our
award-winning organization that is dedicated to creating a positive
impact on patient well-being!
* Increased Compensation Packages Now Available
* PRN Schedule
* Non-Benefits Eligible
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital proudly serves the health care
needs of families in St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties. The
102-bed community hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and
outpatient services including the Siteman Cancer Center at
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, the Breast Health and Women s
Center, the Cardiology Center, the Neurosurgery Center and the
Outpatient Surgery and Endoscopy Center.
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital is an Accredited Chest Pain
Center and carries a Level II stroke certification. Additionally,
the hospital s medical office building houses offices for
specialists in primary care, cardiology, obstetrics, dermatology,
surgery and pulmonology. Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital also
offers outpatient services including physical therapy, a sleep lab,
and cardio-pulmonary rehabilitation.
The Advanced Modality Technologist performs diagnostic imaging
procedures in at least one advanced imaging modality (defined as
Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI),
Interventional, Mammography, Bone Density, Cardiac Catheterization,
Fluoroscopy) to adult and/or pediatric patients for the purpose of
diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic
* Completes registration and prepares patients for procedures.
Informs patient on instructions and what the procedure entails with
a high level of customer service and professionalism.
* Performs radiographic imaging examinations.
* BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
* Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned
* High School Diploma or GED
* Certifications - R.T.(R), CT,MR,M,BD,CI,VI,RCIS
* IEMA - Illinois only
* Certifications - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Intravenous
* Associate's Degree in Radiology
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we re committed to providing you and your family with
benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional,
social and financial well-being.
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
* Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
* Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
* 401(k) plan with BJC match
* Tuition Assistance available on first day
* BJC Institute for Learning and Development
* Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and
* Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Saint Peters , MRI Technologist - PRN- BJC Healthcare, Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!