ICU Registered Nurse- Weekend Option- BJC Healthcare
Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Additional Information About the Role
* Part time, Weekend Option Night Shift
* Benefits Eligible
* Up to $7500 Sign on Bonus
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital proudly serves the health care
needs of families in St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties. The
102-bed community hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and
outpatient services including the Siteman Cancer Center at
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, the Breast Health and Women s
Center, the Cardiology Center, the Neurosurgery Center and the
Outpatient Surgery and Endoscopy Center.
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital is an Accredited Chest Pain
Center and carries a Level II stroke certification. Additionally,
the hospital s medical office building houses offices for
specialists in primary care, cardiology, obstetrics, dermatology,
surgery and pulmonology. Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital also
offers outpatient services including physical therapy, a sleep lab,
and cardio-pulmonary rehabilitation.
Provides direct patient care activities including assessment,
diagnosis, planning implementation, and evaluation within the
guidelines of the standards of nursing care.
* Promotes patient and family centered care in a healing
environment. Educates patients and their families on how to manage
their illness or injury, including post treatment home care needs
and medication administration.
* Uses critical nursing skills to assess and evaluate patient's
physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
* Develops and implements individual plans of care in collaboration
with other members of the healthcare team in accordance with the
established guidelines and standards of nursing care.
* Evaluates patient's response and modifies plan of care
accordingly throughout the patient's stay.
* Participates in activities that promote patient safety, quality
and regulatory compliance. Participates in professional
* BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
* Diploma or Associate's Degree in Nursing
* Registered Nurse (RN) license
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Benefits and Legal Statement
At BJC we re committed to providing you and your family with
benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional,
social and financial well-being.**
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
* Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
* Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
* 401(k) plan with BJC match
* Tuition Assistance available on first day
* BJC Institute for Learning and Development
* Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and
* Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Saint Peters , ICU Registered Nurse- Weekend Option- BJC Healthcare, Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!