Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Additional Information About the RoleLooking for a full time
Physical Therapist career with BJC Healthcare? - Barnes-Jewish St.
Peter's Hospital has a unique opportunity for both outpatient and
inpatient caseloads. - New grads are welcome to apply!
OverviewBarnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital proudly serves the health
care needs of families in St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties.
The 102-bed community hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and
outpatient services including the Siteman Cancer Center at
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, the Breast Health and Women's
Center, the Cardiology Center, the Neurosurgery Center and the
Outpatient Surgery and Endoscopy Center.Barnes-Jewish St. Peters
Hospital is an Accredited Chest Pain Center and carries a Level II
stroke certification. Additionally, the hospital's medical office
building houses offices for specialists in primary care,
cardiology, obstetrics, dermatology, surgery and pulmonology.
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital also offers outpatient services
including physical therapy, a sleep lab, and cardio-pulmonary
rehabilitation.Role PurposeProvides skilled physical therapy
services to patients including all aspects of evaluation and
- Establishes treatment plan and provides treatment, considering
discharge needs; expected discharge functional status; and
appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Educates, collaborates with, and conferences with patients,
families, and other health care providers; making recommendations
for referrals to specialists as needed.
- Delegates to assistants, techs, and students through written
and verbal communication including determining the skill level or
competency required to provide interventions to best meet the needs
of the patient.
- Completes documentation in accordance with departmental
- Provides assessment, reassessment, and/or consultations for
Physical Therapy Services.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree - Physical Therapy (PT)
- No Experience
- Physical Therapist License Preferred QualificationsPreferred
- Master's Degree - Physical Therapy (PT)Benefits StatementNote:
not all benefits apply to all openings- - Comprehensive medical,
dental, life insurance, and disability plan options- - Pension
Plan*/403(b) Plan- - 401(k) plan- - Tuition Assistance- - Health
Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts- - -On-Site Fitness
Center (depending on location)- - -Paid Time Off Program for
vacation, holiday and sick time*Pension does not apply to Memorial
Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health
CenterLegal StatementThe above information on this description has
been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job.Equal Opportunity Employer Benefits and Legal
StatementBJC Total RewardsAt BJC we're committed to providing you
and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your
physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays
and personal time
- Adoption assistanceTo learn more, go to *Not all benefits apply
to all jobsThe above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.Equal
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Saint Peters , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!