Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Earn amazing clinical experience in a fast-paced, high-volume
hospital in the Saint Louis metro area. Position: Certified
Surgical Technologist - Per Diem CareRev is the future of work in
healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks away from
creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the
bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry
not once, but twice a week via direct deposit. Signing up is
simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview, and completed
registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid.
It's that easy! -
Requirements for CST Role
- Minimum 1 year of full-time inpatient Surgical Tech experience,
including critical care. Must be current and within the past year.
This doesn't include school and clinicals.
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable experience types for this position.
- Able to do all types of surgeries/cases, proficiency in
ophthalmology is a huge plus. Also ortho/GI/spine/pain, etc.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions. --- How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview! --- Rates are subject to change without
prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges. ---
Keywords: CareRev, Saint Peters , Certified Surgical Technologist (CST), Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!