Registered Nurse RN, Behavioral Health - Adolescent & Pediatrics
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: September 16, 2022
- Per Diem CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our
mobile app, you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal
work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is
proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice
a week via direct deposit.Signing up is simple. Once you've
applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you'll
be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It's that easy!
---Requirements for Behavioral Health Adolescent & Pediatrics RN
- Must have at least 1 year of behavioral health experience in an
inpatient medical BHU setting or inpatient stand-alone BHU
facility. Must be current and within the past year. If you have not
worked in behavioral health setting, you will not be eligible for
this position; however, we have other non-behavioral health RN
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Familiarity with Behavioral health Pediatric and Adolescent
population required (3y/o to 18 y/o).
- BLS and CPI are required. Facility is willing to offer
certification for CPI. ---
- You will be expected to float between pediatric and adolescent
units as well as to Urgent Care (BHU patient only)
- Provides direct patient care, including facilitating social and
emotional needs, supervising medication schedules, and evaluating
- To get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the
documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a
titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a
- Must have current license and be in good standing with the
state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Medical and religious vaccine
exemptions may be allowed with approval. Professionals with vaccine
exemptions will require weekly PCR testing. Cost for testing is the
professional's responsibility.------How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---Rates are subject to change without prior
notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.------
Keywords: CareRev, Saint Peters , Registered Nurse RN, Behavioral Health - Adolescent & Pediatrics, Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!