Medical Assistant (Triage)
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: November 14, 2022
Position: Medical Assistant - Triage
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app,
you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule
that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the
highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy!
Requirements for Medical Assistant Role
- Minimum of 3 years as a Medical Assistant with experience in
family medicine and internal medicine clinics. Must be current and
within the past year.
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Credentials: Must pass background check, also possess and be in
good standing with Certified Medical Assistant (CMA).
- Familiarity and comfort moving between layers of
screens/multiple computer programs, customer service/complaint
escalation experience and ability to learn quickly. Triage
experience is preferred.
- Education: High school diploma (or equivalent) and graduate of
an accredited or approved medical assistant program.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Medical and religious vaccine
exemptions may be allowed with approval. Professionals with vaccine
exemptions will require weekly PCR testing. Cost for testing is the
professional's responsibility. How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by
the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within
Keywords: CareRev, Saint Peters , Medical Assistant (Triage), Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!