Physical Therapist - Full Time
Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Additional Information About the Role
Barnes-Jewish St. Peter's Hospital has an opening for a full-time
outpatient Physical Therapist. Mon & Wed- 10am to 6:30pm; Tues,
Thurs & Fri - 8am - 4:30pm. - Weekend Rotation. - Check out our
newly renovated space with private areas for treatment!
- Sign-on Bonus and BJC Benefits, including 401K and Pension
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital proudly serves the health care
needs of families in St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties. The
102-bed community hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and
outpatient services including the Siteman Cancer Center at
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, the Breast Health and Women's
Center, the Cardiology Center, the Neurosurgery Center and the
Outpatient Surgery and Endoscopy Center. -Barnes-Jewish St. Peters
Hospital is an Accredited Chest Pain Center and carries a Level II
stroke certification. Additionally, the hospital's medical office
building houses offices for specialists in primary care,
cardiology, obstetrics, dermatology, surgery and pulmonology.
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital also offers outpatient services
including physical therapy, a sleep lab, and cardio-pulmonary
rehabilitation. - -At Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, every
decision is made in the best interest of patients and families. The
Therapy Departments provide inpatient services including Physical
Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology.
Role PurposeProvides skilled physical therapy services to patients
including all aspects of evaluation and treatment.
- Establishes treatment plan and provides treatment, considering
discharge needs; expected discharge functional status; and
appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Educates, collaborates with, and conferences with patients,
families, and other health care providers; making recommendations
for referrals to specialists as needed.
- Delegates to assistants, techs, and students through written
and verbal communication including determining the skill level or
competency required to provide interventions to best meet the needs
of the patient.
- Completes documentation in accordance with departmental
- Provides assessment, reassessment, and/or consultations for
Physical Therapy Services.Minimum RequirementsEducation
- Bachelor's Degree - Physical Therapy (PT)Experience
- No ExperienceSupervisor Experience
- No ExperienceLicenses & Certifications
- Physical Therapist LicensePreferred RequirementsEducation
- Master's Degree - Physical Therapy (PT)
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total RewardsAt BJC we're committed to providing you and your
family with benefits and resources to help you manage your
physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays
and personal time
- Adoption assistanceTo learn more, go to
www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits*Not all benefits apply to all
jobsThe above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Saint Peters , Physical Therapist - Full Time, Healthcare , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!