Part Time Cook
Company: Marcus Corporation
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic cook to help provide an
excellent guest dining experience. The successful candidate will be
able to ensure consistent food quality by preparing orders in a
fast-paced environment while following recipes and guidelines
established by the Food and Beverage department. You will provide
superior quality food while maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe
work environment as a member of the Marcus Theatres food & beverage
Your Future Responsibilities as a Member of our Team:
* Preparation and cooking of food quickly and correctly following
all required recipes and prepared in a timely fashion.
* Correctly storing of food, proper rotation and dating.
* Maintain sanitary standards, before, during, and after
* Determine inventory of food items and amounts needed for
* Set up equipment needed for preparation prior to service.
* Maintain high quality level of food production and
* A high level of cleanliness, sanitation and personal hygiene.
* Responsible for set up station, breakdown, and all necessary
* Properly label and put away all food that has not been served
* Prepare all food items according to recipe specifications.
* Make sure coolers are cleaned, organized and locked after work if
* Be able to perform and fill out duties as laid out on checklists
and prep sheets.
At Marcus Theatres we strive to create Magical Movie Memories for
our guests. As a cook at one of our food & beverage locations you
will become a part of our family! All ready to get started?
Ok! You will need to demonstrate the following:
* The ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, team
* Have a passion for delivering unparalleled hospitality and high
quality food & service.
* Positive attitude with excellent communication skills.
* Ability to keep the line and prep area organized, stocked and
* Follow direction of management team and food & beverage
* Ability to read tickets to produce orders.
* Knowledge of kitchen equipment and food items.
* Assist in control of food waste.
Keywords: Marcus Corporation, Saint Peters , Part Time Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!