Company: The Mint Dispensary
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Job descriptionOur retail leads are the next up and coming
leadership as we continue to grow. In this role, you will be
exposed to managerial experiences, the fast-paced retail lifestyle.
Leading others is the biggest impact this role will have within our
organization. -Multiple locations are due to open this year and
growth is highly expected, join our team now if you want to grow
within the cannabis industry!All shifts currently available,
-weekend availability is required!Duties:
- The lead will -occasionally be exposed to opening and closing
- Have the opportunity to observe and help structure the flow of
the retail floor operations to ensure our consumers are being taken
care of. -
- -Maintain -quality customer service by establishing and
enforcing company standards. -
- -Developing de-escalation skills managing patient inquiries and
complaints, improve customer experience. -
- Maintain -quality customer service by establishing and
enforcing company standards and handling patient inquiries and
- Creating a customer experience unique in the industry, proving
patients with product knowledge and making helpful recommendations.
- Verifies patient's allotment and ensure they have the allotment
necessary for their purchase.
- Participate -in ongoing education and professional development
as needed. -
- Organize and display product neatly to maximize sales, ensure
proper store signage is maintained at all times, and ensure the
quality and freshness of all products.
- Coordinate -the daily cleaning and organization of the store
and stockroom, to assist in smooth workflows. -
- Supervise -and delegates tasks to team members at the
discretion of store management.
- -Assist -in executing proper schedule requirements of team
- Communicate -concerns of the team to the Assistant Store
Manager and/or Store Manager.
- Create -and foster the Mint work culture. -
- Coach -others in a positive and constructive manner.
- -Showcase -excellent interpersonal, motivational, and
- Provide necessary support to the management team to ensure
retail store operations run smoothly, properly, and in compliance
with the applicable rules and regulations, including daily
activities, maintenance, and patient information for any reported
issues and/or complaintsQUALIFICATIONS:
- Applicant must be twenty-one (21) years of age
- A flexible schedule, including daytime, nights, and weekend
availability to meet the needs of the business.
- Valid MO -Drivers License & reliable transportation
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must obtain AGENT ID permit.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High attention to detail with thorough record keeping
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- -Ability to lift and move merchandise up to 35lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (3+ hours).
- Ability to operate a computer, POS/register system, keyboards,
- Ability to problem solve
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- Knowledge of cannabis brands and products available on the
- knowledge of cannabis product regulations including dispensing
procedures and patient transaction limits.Job Type: Full-time,
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Sick time -
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availabilityExperience:
- Leadership: 1 year -
- Customer service: 1 year -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: The Mint Dispensary, Saint Peters , Retail Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...