Maintenance Technician in St. Peters, MO! Facilities experience Required. $22.00 - $25.50/Hr
Company: Sodexo Frontline
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Location: US-MO-SAINT PETERSSystem ID: 961306Category:
FacilitiesEmployment Status: Full-TimeUnit Name: RK ST PETERS
O&MUnit Contact: Emanuel MontgomeryTarget Hourly Rate: $22.00 -
$25.50/Hr.UNIT DESCRIPTIONNow Hiring an Experienced Facilities
Maintenance Technician in St. Peters, Mo!Commercial Facilities
(Nonresidential) experienced required.Monday to Friday, Day Shift!
No Weekends! $22.00 - $25.50/Hr.Full time, Benefits, PTO & Paid
holidays available on Day 1We are hiring an experienced Maintenance
Technician to support a manufacturing facility in St. Peters, MO.
Come work with a great team, enjoy a Monday to Friday day shift
schedule, with competitive pay At least 2 years of previous
commercial (non-residential) facilities maintenance experience is a
requirement for this role.#CBPosition SummaryThe Maintenance Worker
will fix and maintain machines, mechanical equipment, and
buildings. This individual will paint, repair flooring, and work on
plumbing, electrical, and air-conditioning and heating systems. In
the event of an emergency he/she may be called to support necessary
tasks in association with that emergency. The general
responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but
Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These
responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business
necessities and client requirements.General Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance service or repairs in one or more skill
areas, including minor plumbing, carpentry, painting and
plastering, machine servicing, electrical repairs or installations,
or vehicle servicing.
- Performs tasks such as but not limited to changing light bulbs,
installing paper dispenser units, changing filters, changing locks
on doors, minor decorative maintenance and other tasks not
requiring a licensed skilled trades person or journeyman.
- Cleans and lubricates parts.
- Identifies and corrects unsafe working conditions with
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety
requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
- May perform snow removal and other grounds keeping
- May be required to assist with special events.
- May drive a cart or other vehicle.
- Assists skilled trade workers in one or more areas performing
specific or standard duties to learn new skills as required for
advancement and certification.
- May be required to utilize basic cleaning and other
- May coordinate work activities of General Maintenance
- May assist in training, assigning, and checking the work of
lower level employees.
- Examines mechanical equipment to diagnose trouble.
- Disassembles machines and repairs or replaces broken
- Adjusts functional parts of mechanical devices as
- May orders replacement parts and equipment with management
- Inspects completed repairs.
- May be required to inventory equipment, parts, and
- May repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment,
such as motors, pumps, conveyors, belts, fans, air conditioners,
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
satisfactory regularity in light of Sodexo time and attendance
policy and/or client operating hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must comply with any dress code
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 2 or more years of related experience.Skills/Aptitude:
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to
others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all
coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers,
customers, and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting,
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in all OSHA and local requirements
related to all assigned work.License/Qualifications:
- Holds appropriate license/certification for the specific work
to be done in the city and state in which the work will be
- A valid driver's license may be required.Physical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally, in an indoor setting, however, may participate in
outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends, and
extended hours as business dictates.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
- Wears protective clothing and/or Personal Protective Equipment
required by the work environment or governmental regulations.Sodexo
is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.Benefits
EligibilityFull Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we believe every employee
should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall
rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a
healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance.
Eligible employees can enroll in their benefits, which will be
effective beginning on their first day with Sodexo. We also offer
other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs
and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts
(eligibility varies by unit and may not be available to all
Keywords: Sodexo Frontline, Saint Peters , Maintenance Technician in St. Peters, MO! Facilities experience Required. $22.00 - $25.50/Hr, Human Resources , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...