Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: April 25, 2021
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Could Be Remote
About Nortek Air Management:
Nortek Air Management is comprised of three businesses, Nortek
Global HVAC, Nortek Air Solutions and Nortek StatePoint with annual
sales of close to $1 billion across three market segments:
Residential, Light Commercial and Custom Air Solutions. Our
Company's mission is Creating a Better Tomorrow Every Day. By
living our core values of Safety, Integrity, Performance Driven
Culture and Teamwork, we are a premier HVAC Company offering energy
efficient and sustainable products and solutions that exceed
customer expectations through employee's commitment to quality,
customer service and operational excellence.
The digital marketing specialist is responsible for monitoring all
digital assets, recommending, and executing strategies to improve
digital performance across all digital platforms.
Position Key Attributes:
- Ability to personally live safe and hold themselves and other
team members accountable by having their back in support of our
Safety core value.
- Has integrity, works transparently and recognized for treating
others with respect.
- Takes accountability to create and execute solutions that
deliver desired results and can "own it" in a Performance-Driven
- Works collaboratively as one team in a Teamwork culture.
- Enjoys embracing and igniting change as a catalyst for
- A "builder" who is comfortable in a continuous improvement
- Can thrive in a "legacy now" culture in which we strive to do
the right thing for the company today, even if it is the hard
thing, and leave behind a stronger company for the next generation
Why is this a great opportunity?
- Work on a global marketing team
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Create targeted PPC campaigns to deliver growth in our
- Identifies and helps drive new digital strategies looking for
game changing, industry changing opportunities for us to disrupt
- Manage SEO, PPC, keyword research, targeted display campaigns,
- Plan and direct marketing campaigns
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing
- Proven success in growing e-commerce platform, social media
engagement and website traffic due to successful campaigns
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge and passion for online marketing
- Analytic skills and data-driven thinking to measure success of
campaigns, distill complex data and determine recommended next
steps to meet marketing and ecommerce goals.
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal
Nortek Air Management and its divisions offer a comprehensive
compensation and benefits package. To learn more about Nortek
Global HVAC, please visit our company website at .
Nortek Global HVAC, Nortek Air Solutions and Nortek Data Center
Cooling are equal opportunity employers and do not unlawfully
discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex national origin, age disability, sexual orientation,
or any other class protected by federal or state law.
Keywords: Nortek, Saint Peters , Digital Marketing Specialist, Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!