Batteries Plus Bulbs - Retail Sales, Device Repair, and Management Career Opportunity
Company: Batteries Plus, LLC
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Batteries Plus Bulbs Retail Sales Associate and Management
Batteries Plus Bulbs is hiring and we love to promote from
within. If you are career minded and want your hard work to be
appreciated and rewarded, we would like to talk to you about how
our business can help you realize your career goals. We want you to
We are on the leading edge of new technologies including
repairing the latest phones and tablets, providing next generation
batteries for new devices, and cutting-edge LED products for smart
homes. We sell and program key fobs and laser cut high security
keys for almost any vehicle.
Our customers trust us to provide the solutions for their
devices when their technology fails them.
Our customers will love you and we can prove it because 97% of
people who visit our stores make a purchase. We are looking for a
Full Time Sales Associate and Device Repair team member for our St.
Louis area family of stores.
Enjoy a varied/flexible work schedule, competitive wages and
more in a team and customer-oriented environment. Benefits include
health and vision plans, 401k, paid time off, product discounts,
opportunity for sales incentives and extensive, on-going
We will provide all the product and device training you need. No
prior battery or tech repair experience is necessary.
Sales Associate / Customer Service Duties (Training
- Identify and solve lighting and battery problems for retail and
- Articulate technical and economic pros and cons of various
- Educate customers in terms of various products and
- Provide add-on options for customers
Tech Duties (Training Provided):
- Assess and Repair smart phones, tablets, and other devices as
- Test and install automotive batteries and other specialty
- Perform Key Fob and Smart Key Cutting and Programming
- Replace batteries in watches, key fobs, cell phones, and
- H.S. diploma/equivalent plus 1 year of retail sales and/or
customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; strong
customer service focus; ability to inform, teach, and train.
- Position requires the employee to regularly use hands to handle
or touch electronic products.
- Position also requires the employee to regularly use a computer
and other office equipment, as well as tools.
- Position requires lifting 10-20 lbs on a regular and frequent
basis, 50 lbs on an occasional basis, and more than 50 lbs on an
Keywords: Batteries Plus, LLC, Saint Peters , Batteries Plus Bulbs - Retail Sales, Device Repair, and Management Career Opportunity, Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!