Who We Are
At Americare we make a difference in the everyday lives of
others and we are proud of the work we do. We have created
communities that embrace our team members like family. We have a
culture of recognition, empowerment and a side of fun. Our senior
living communities are places where excellence thrives and that we
call home. Americare has earned both the 2020 Customer Approved and
Employee Approved awards from Lincoln, Nebraska-based
healthcare-intelligence firm NRC Health! We provide competitive
compensation with annual performance wage rate increases.
A few of our benefit highlights:
- Access to wages daily
- Vaccines for employees
- Free meal per shift
- Bonus Incentives
- Tuition assistance
- Vacation/Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurances
- Free Professional Employee Coaching
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Advancement Opportunities
Interested in joining the Americare Family?
Browse our current job openings in your area.
- Offering $1000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time 2nd Shift -
Interview with Administrator for Details*
Certified Medication Technician
Certified Medication Aide
For over 30 years, Americare has extended care to senior
generations in America's heartland. Men and women who have served
sons and daughters, grandchildren, neighbors and their country in
countless ways both small and great. Now it's our turn to help. We
consider it a privilege to serve those who have passed on to us,
"life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."
At the heart of every Americare community is a philosophy of
person centered care. This philosophy guides every decision we
make. Person centered care comes alive in our communities and truly
makes a difference in the lives of our residents, their families
and our co workers. Over 90% of Americare employees would recommend
their community as a great place to work.
To be fully considered applicants must include resume with their
Our Certified Medication Aide is an employee certified to
administer medications, in accordance with state and federal laws,
under the supervision of licensed staff to residents within
Americare assisted living facilities. Provide residents with direct
care to assure quality of life in a home like environment while
offering additional support to family and visitors. Maintains
professional behavior while functioning as an interdisciplinary
team member meeting state and federal guidelines.
Essential Duties include the following:
- Administers prescribed medications to residents and maintains
related medical records under supervision of licensed nurse.
- Verifies identity of resident receiving medication and records
name of drug and dosage and time of administration on specified
forms or records such as MAR.
- Presents medication to resident and observes ingestion or other
application, or administers medication, using specified
- Takes vital signs or observes resident to detect response to
specified types of medications and prepares report or notified
designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
- Documents reasons prescribed drugs are not administered. Gives
direct patient care, such as bathing, dressing
Benefits of Joining our Team
- Opportunity to work with a professional team in a growing
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to
- Competitive compensation and a great benefit package including
- Paid time off and holidays
- Medical and dental insurance
- High school graduate and minimum age of 18 years of age
- Completion Certified Medication Technician or Med Level One
course and obtain certification in current state
- Training to obtain Med Level One course certification
We offer employees access to wages on demand