Theatre Associate Concessions Part-Time
Food. Service. Film. Fun!
Marcus Theatres: Where Talented People Find Limitless
Join the Marcus Theatres Team and learn how we have redefined
the movie-going experience! As a theatre associate with Marcus
Theatres, you will be a part of a family you can connect with, grow
with, and have fun with!
Our Associates Enjoy
- Competitive Wages & Premium Holiday Pay
- Flexible or Set Schedules
- Free Movies
- Paid Uniforms
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Benefits for Full-time
(30+ Hours per Week)
- Associate College Scholarship Program
Do You Have What it Takes?
Do people notice your positive attitude, your work ethic, and
your excellent communication skills? Do you have the ability to
work in a high-volume, fast-paced and team-focused environment? A
successful candidate will be passionate about exceptional guest
service and bring their enthusiasm with them to work each and every
We Need YOU.
Your Job Duties May Include
- Greet, direct, and assist guests, and control flow of
- Sell food & beverage items at concessions.
- Explain the best possible value by informing and suggesting our
products and experiences.
- Prepare food and beverages while following company food safety
policies, as well as those of local regulatory agencies.
- Fill concessions orders and prepare for pickup.
- Clean and sanitize the concession stand and beverage areas for
guests and associates.
- Monitor and communicate social distancing guidelines.
- Maintain a safe and accessible facility for all guests and
- Follow the direction of the leadership team.
Please note all associates are required to wear masks during
Marcus Theatres is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, military service or
veteran status, arrest and conviction record, or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local law.