Client Funds Specialist
Company: The MENTOR Network
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Client Funds Specialist
Do you have experience in Account Management and customer
service? Are you looking for rewarding work in an organization
dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of others? Bring
your commitment to a team-based workplace that puts people
- Monitor implementation of individual fund policies and
procedures, audit individuals' accounts, review reconciliations,
and report mismanagement or abuse of individual funds.
- Coordinate and manage funds in alignment with money management
plans and financial transaction consents.
- Administer pre-paid bank card programs, track and record
deposited funds for beneficiaries, and deposit payments when
- Review and process routine personal spending and special
requests for funds, maintaining records of expenditures, including
original receipts and signatures.
- Make payments on behalf of persons served, including room and
board, rent, utilities, medical co-payments, and others, following
policy and procedure when issuing checks from individual fund
- Reconcile transaction registers to fund's source (ledgers/etc.)
at least monthly or more frequently, as applicable.
- Verify accuracy of transaction register balances by reviewing
starting and ending balances, deposits, expenditures, cash count,
and bank card or account balance verification, bringing questions
or inconsistencies to the primary money manager (or other party if
this person is suspected) for resolution.
- Conduct routine reviews of account balances and, as indicated,
complete high balance alert notifications and take steps to avoid
exceeding asset limits to maintain eligibility.
- Assist with reporting combined asset and account information to
benefit entities (e.g., Social Security Administration) as well as
collecting and organizing documents for external audits of
Representative Payee Accounts.
- Promptly report suspected misuse of funds or property, as
required by applicable policy and procedures.
- In the future, Perform Representative Payee Designee
- High school diploma/GED required; Associate's Degree with
account management experience preferred.
- Proficiency in accounting, intermediate to advanced computer
skills, and familiarity with accounting applications
- Intermediate to High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated, proactive and detail-oriented with ability to
multi-task and see several steps ahead.
- Ability to communicate efficiently with various levels of staff
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect
information from different sources.
- Current driver's license in good standing, car registration,
and auto insurance if driving on the behalf of the Company.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission
alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
We have meaningful work for you - come join our team - Apply
Keywords: The MENTOR Network, Saint Peters , Client Funds Specialist, Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!