Kitchen Supervisor, Full-Time
Company: Marcus Corporation
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Come join the Marcus Theatres Team! We are looking for an
enthusiastic and skilled Kitchen Supervisor to enhance our fun,
fast-paced theatre environment by providing an excellent dining
experience for our guests.
A successful candidate will be able to oversee and ensure proper
standards of cleanliness and order, prepare food items for banquet
and restaurant use. The Kitchen Supervisor will train, supervise,
and actively support hot/cold food production, ensuring high
operational standards of quality and care are maintained. Now is
the time to join the growing Marcus Theatres Organization!
Your Future Responsibilities as a Member of our Team:
- Oversee and supervises daily line operation.
- Prepare all food items for banquet and restaurant use according
to standard recipes.
- Visually inspects and samples all food for proper taste, color
combination and overall presentation to maintain appeal.
- Schedule appropriate number of staff according to daily needs
for banquet functions, theatre show times, and weekly
- Supervise all assigned staff including training, counseling and
- Ensure proper ordering, receiving and storage of all food items
in refrigerators, freezers and dry food storage to maintain product
- Perform daily duties and special projects.
- Responsible for ordering of food for the following days
- Properly rotate food products in order to keep spoilage and
waste to a minimum.
- Ensure all equipment in work area is properly cleaned and
- Perform other duties as required, e.g., special
orders/modifications, food orders by ticket.
- Maintain banquet event orders and food delivery requests per
- Attendance in conformance with policy standards.
At Marcus Theatres we strive to create Magical Movie Memories
for our guests. As a Kitchen Supervisor at our Marcus Oakdale
Cinema location you will become a part of our family! All ready to
get started? Ok!
In order to apply, the following requirements must be met:
- Minimum of two years' experience in a supervisory and/or
management position in a similar size operation.
- 2-3 years as a lead cook required prior to management.
- Thorough working knowledge of specific food preparation.
- Above average working knowledge of accepted safety and
- Extensive experience with slicers, mixers, grinders, food
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to understand recipes,
measurements, requisition amounts and portion sizes.
Keywords: Marcus Corporation, Saint Peters , Kitchen Supervisor, Full-Time, Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!