Distribution Mechanical Assembler
Company: Ingersoll Rand
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At Ingersoll Rand we foster inspired teams. As a powerful and
progressive global industrial company, we are looking for talented
candidates with a bias for action and an entrepreneurial spirit to
join our team. Our employees are empowered to act as owners every
day for our customers, our communities and themselves. We offer a
broad range of opportunities to build a successful and rewarding
career with an innovative company. Join us at the new and exciting
- Competitive pay
- Competitive 401k match
- Health and wellness benefits effective day 1
- Company paid short-term disability
- Annual merit increases
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays, etc.
- ...and more!
Our Ingersoll Rand/Nash Service Center in St. Peters, MO is
looking for a Distribution Assembler to join our team! The
Distribution Assembler works under limited supervision, responsible
to perform a variety of duties efficiently with high quality
- Works under limited supervision to complete tasks in an
efficient timeframe with high quality.
- Assembles production kits.
- Reads and understands work related blueprints and has basic
understanding of shop equipment.
- Pulls and stages material in designated staging areas, for both
shipping and production use.
- Material handling abilities on a forklift and overhead
- Maintains, inspects, and cleans equipment as required.
- Disassembles pumps, cleans and inspects parts for wear.
- Reassembles pumps guided by repair manuals and verbal
- Keeps an organized work area by performing various housekeeping
and maintenance functions following 6S philosophies.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations, environmental
regulating procedures and utilizes required safety equipment when
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed
- Position requires working knowledge of inventory
- Mechanical Experience preferred
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Incumbent must follow all safety rules, environmental
procedures and utilize required safety equipment.
Education/Training: Position requires high school diploma or
trade school graduate with one year experience in the production or
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of
our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status,
disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance
applying for a job please submit a request to
Keywords: Ingersoll Rand, Saint Peters , Distribution Mechanical Assembler, Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!