Information About this Position
- PRN Schedule
- Non-Benefits Eligible
Company and Job Overview
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters
Hospital proudly serves the health care needs of
families in St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties. The 102-bed
community hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient
services including the Siteman Cancer Center at Barnes-Jewish St.
Peters Hospital, the Breast Health and Women’s Center, the
Cardiology Center, the Neurosurgery Center and the Outpatient
Surgery and Endoscopy Center.
St. Peters Hospital is an Accredited Chest Pain Center and carries
a Level II stroke certification. Additionally, the hospital’s
medical office building houses offices for specialists in primary
care, cardiology, obstetrics, dermatology, surgery and pulmonology.
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital also offers outpatient services
including physical therapy, a sleep lab, and cardio-pulmonary
The Advanced Modality Technologist performs
diagnostic imaging procedures in at least one advanced imaging
modality (defined as Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance
Imaging (MRI), Interventional, Mammography, Bone Density, Cardiac
Catheterization, Fluoroscopy) to adult and/or pediatric patients
for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and
- Completes registration and prepares patients for procedures.
Informs patient on instructions and what the procedure entails with
a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- Performs radiographic imaging examinations.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certifications - R.T.(R), CT,MR,M,BD,CI,VI,RCIS
- IEMA - Illinois only
- Certifications - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Intravenous
Note: not all benefits apply to all
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life
insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick
does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton
Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this
Equal Opportunity Employer