Echosonographer II- Cardiology - (Monday-Friday, No weekends, No Holidays)
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Performs diagnostic procedures to assess cardiac structures and
hemodynamics in accordance with accepted protocols. This position
performs both adult and pediatric echosonography.
- $7,500 Sign On Bonus Eligible
- $1,500 Referral Bonus Eligible for internal employees
- Monday-Friday no weekends or holidays
- Performs appropriate diagnostic procedures, records patient
test results and reports results.
- Monitors patient comfort and safety during tests, alerting
physicians to abnormalities or changes in patient responses.
- Maintains adequate supplies and verifies all equipment is in
proper working condition; reports deficiencies and failures.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical
- Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Assists in maintaining a clean and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree or completion of a sonography
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting.
Keywords: SSM Health, Saint Peters , Echosonographer II- Cardiology - (Monday-Friday, No weekends, No Holidays), Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!