Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Gallagher Bassett is the premier provider of global claims
services, dedicated to exceptional customer service and
demonstrably superior outcomes. GB helps people, teams and
businesses overcome adversity and loss through the guiding
expertise of over 5,000 claims professionals, all committed to
going beyond expectations in the continuous pursuit of a better
way. Position Summary: Under moderate management, supervises a team
of claims adjusters. Actively drives adjuster hiring and leads
adjuster training. Actively manages assigned adjuster workloads and
performance. Participates in compliance and best practice
reporting. Demonstrates a thorough understanding of corporate
policies and procedures. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Uses various metric driven tools such as FOCUS, the Claim
Operation Tool Kit to evaluate performance and identify problem
areas in advance of them becoming service issues.
- Reviews findings with manager to jointly develop a plan for
- Defines team goals and communicates those goals to assigned
staff. Motivates people to perform at the highest level.
- Ensures receipt and maintenance of appropriate licenses and/or
certifications for themselves and all assigned staff for all states
in which states are being handled.
- Communicates with clients, carriers and brokers in a
professional, positive and proactive manner.
- Works collaboratively across all internal departments.
Additional Considerations: Required:
- High school diploma.
- 10 or more years related claim experience required.
- Appropriately licensed and/or certified in all states in which
claims are being handled.
- Knowledge of all team member related functions. Desired:
- Bachelor's Degree. Work Traits:
- Requires exceptional analytical and problem solving
- Ensures flawless and consistent execution of client service
instructions and performance guarantees
- Ability to actively review work of others via file reviews;
identify coaching opportunities, act on needed coaching
opportunities and position subordinates for successful development
leading to advancement within the organization. U.S. Eligibility
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal
capacity to enter a contract?
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure Gallagher
offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more. Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled
to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against
nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability,
national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship,
veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or
perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected
characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in
all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but
not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer,
demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In
addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known
physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant
with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue
hardship on the operation of our business. #LI-DF1 Additional
Keywords: Gallagher, Saint Peters , Claims Supervisor, Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!