Associate Portfolio Consultant, Investment Advisory
Company: Edward Jones
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
- Partner with financial advisors to fully understand client's
needs and enhance the overall client experience.
- Support and participate in the work to construct and recommend
custom client portfolio solutions, in partnership with financial
advisors, for existing and prospective high-net worth Advisory
clients based on specific client objectives, time horizon and risk
profile. These tend to be clients with moderately complex
- Provide basic level case management assistance directly to
financial advisors in order to effectively implement Model changes,
portfolio objective adjustments, Investment Policy Committee asset
allocation changes, and/or manager strategy removals.
- Act in a support role to represent the firm's Investment
Advisory programs directly to high-net-worth clients.
- Work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to
problem solve issues that arise regarding the implementation or
activation of Custom Advisory Model portfolios.
- Monitor industry trends and assess how those trends impact our
Advisory business, messaging and implementation of our advice and
guidance through personalized portfolio solutions.Education and
- Bachelor degree required. Finance background and/or advanced
- Series 7 and 66 FINRA licenses are required to be obtained
within six months of hire.
- Progress towards CFA designation if not already
- 3+ years of Advisory or Financial Services industry experience.
Background in asset allocation advice and guidance, portfolio
construction, investment analysis and/or investment management
strongly preferred.Functional Knowledge
- Technical aptitude, analytical and critical thinking
- Knowledge of economic, statistical and investment
- Subject matter expert level understanding of firm's Advisory
Solutions fee-based discretionary programs.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external
- Solid verbal communication and presentation delivery
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For By Great Place to
Work and FORTUNE Magazine Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the
- From FORTUNE 2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.2021 Corporate Equality Index
Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that
received top marks in the Foundation s 19th annual scorecard on
LGBTQ workplace equality.
From The Human Rights Campaign. All
Rights Reserved2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No.
19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on
this prestigious list.J.D. Power, 2021 Edward Jones has ranked
"highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial
Investment Firms" in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor
Edward Jones received the highest
score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010,
2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of
employee advisors satisfaction among those who are employed by an
investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more
information.Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability,
sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information
or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we
value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we
recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that
promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. to
learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition
to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit
sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data
and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other
relevant factors for a potential new associate.
Salary: $76798 - $130764
Keywords: Edward Jones, Saint Peters , Associate Portfolio Consultant, Investment Advisory, Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!