CT Technologist - PRN
Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Additional Information About the Role
Are you a CT Technologist or Radiology Technologist looking for PRN
shifts? Come join our team and be a part of our mission to advance
the health of our patients and community!
- Increased Compensation Packages Now Available
- PRN Schedule
- Non-Benefits Eligible
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital proudly serves the health care
needs of families in St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties. The
102-bed community hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and
outpatient services including the Siteman Cancer Center at
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, the Breast Health and Women s
Center, the Cardiology Center, the Neurosurgery Center and the
Outpatient Surgery and Endoscopy Center. Barnes-Jewish St. Peters
Hospital is an Accredited Chest Pain Center and carries a Level II
stroke certification. Additionally, the hospital s medical office
building houses offices for specialists in primary care,
cardiology, obstetrics, dermatology, surgery and pulmonology.
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital also offers outpatient services
including physical therapy, a sleep lab, and cardio-pulmonary
Role Purpose The Advanced Modality Technologist performs diagnostic
imaging procedures in at least one advanced imaging modality
(defined as Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging
(MRI), Interventional, Mammography, Bone Density, Cardiac
Catheterization, Fluoroscopy) to adult and/or pediatric patients
for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and
physiologic disorders. Responsibilities
- Completes registration and prepares patients for procedures.
Informs patient on instructions and what the procedure entails with
a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- Performs radiographic imaging examinations.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned Minimum
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certifications - R.T.(R), CT,MR,M,BD,CI,VI,RCIS
- IEMA - Illinois only Preferred Requirements
- Certifications - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Intravenous
- Associate's Degree in Radiology
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards At BJC we re committed to providing you and your
family with benefits and resources to help you manage your
physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan /403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays
and personal time
- Adoption assistance To learn more, go to Not all benefits apply
to all jobs The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Saint Peters , CT Technologist - PRN, Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!