Medical Assistant (Triage)
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Position: Medical Assistant - TriageCareRev is the future of
work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks
away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and
pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the
industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.Signing up
is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview, and
completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and
get paid. It's that easy!---Requirements for Medical Assistant
- Minimum of 3 years as a Medical Assistant with experience in
family medicine and internal medicine clinics. Must be current and
within the past year.
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Credentials: Must pass background check, also possess and be in
good standing with Certified Medical Assistant (CMA).
- Familiarity and comfort moving between layers of
screens/multiple computer programs, customer service/complaint
escalation experience and ability to learn quickly. Triage
experience is preferred.
- Education: High school diploma (or equivalent) and graduate of
an accredited or approved medical assistant program.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Medical and religious vaccine
exemptions may be allowed with approval. Professionals with vaccine
exemptions will require weekly PCR testing. Cost for testing is the
professional's responsibility.---How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---Rates are subject to change without prior
notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.
Keywords: CareRev, Saint Peters , Medical Assistant (Triage), Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!