Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) - Corrections
Company: FSR (Federal Staffing Resources)
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) - Corrections job in Clayton,
- - Paid Time Off Accrual
- - LTD, STD, and medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- - 401(k) available
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) - Corrections Job Overview:
- - Duties shall include but not limited to:
- - Administer medications/treatment
- - Perform patient rounds
- - Complete chart documents
- - Provide assessments
- - Schedule and attend clinic appointments
- - Teach health care plans to clients
- - Respond and direct medical behavior emergencies
- - Contributes to the assessment of the health status of
- - Participates in the development and modification of a patient's
plan of care.
- - Performs delegated tasks, activities and functions that are
consistent with prior educational preparation and within scope of
- - Provides direct basic care to assign multiple clients within
the structure of the healthcare
program at their facility.
- - Provides safe and effective nursing care and assumes
responsibility for the care delivered.
- - Participates in Quality Improvement.
- - Participate in Patient Care Committee Meeting
- - Monitor CARES- with coordination as needed
- - Ensure onsite and offisite follow up care of patients along
with telemedicine appointments
- - Will work in collaboration with Regional Medical Director, site
medical providers, Regional Nursing Director and other site nursing
- - Performs other nursing duties as assigned.
- - Required to exert up to 50 pounds of force to lift, carry,
push, pull, or otherwise move objects including the human body.
- - Required to kneel, stoop, crouch and/or crawl occasionally.
Frequent walking throughout site; to include walking up and down
flights of stairs.
- - Must have and maintain sufficient strength, agility, and
endurance to perform during stressful (physical, mental and
emotional) situations encountered on the job.
- - Occasional running when responding to emergencies; must be able
to perform BLS
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) - Corrections Job
- - LPN license: current, active, unrestricted in Missouri
- - Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing
- - CPR/BLS Certification
- - Ability to pass facility requirements
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
PandoLogic. Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location:
Saint Peters, MO - 63376 , PL: 551010072
Keywords: FSR (Federal Staffing Resources), Saint Peters , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) - Corrections, Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!