Registered Nurse RN, PICU
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Position: PICU Registered Nurse RN CareRev is the future of work
in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks away
from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays
the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the
industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy! Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year, full-time PICU RN experience is required.
Must be current and within the last year. Home health and
corrections are not applicable for this position.
- Credentials: Current AHA BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications are
required. PACTS certification is preferred, not required.
- Floating:Must be willing to float to Pediatric TCU and/or
medical-surgical pediatric units depending on needs.
- Skillset: Must be comfortable working in a Level I pediatric
trauma center and assisting with central line placement and bedside
bronchoscopies. Familiarity with care protocols for ventilated
pediatric patients and treatments such as ECMO and CRRT required.
Competency with EVDs, ICP monitoring, insulin drips, and
vasopressors are also required. -
- Education:Must have a current RN license and be in good
standing with the state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions. How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent manager will reach out to
you with the next steps.
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview! --- Rates are subject to change without
prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges. ---
Keywords: CareRev, Saint Peters , Registered Nurse RN, PICU, Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!