Patient Dining Associate - Full Time
Company: Barnes-Jewish Hospital (St. Louis)
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Additional Information About the Role
- Full Time - Approximately 6 AM to 6:00 PM
- 3 12.5 hour shifts per week
- Rotating Weekends and Holidays
- Full Benefits
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital proudly serves the health care
needs of families in St. Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties. The
102-bed community hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and
outpatient services including the Siteman Cancer Center at
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, the Breast Health and Women's
Center, the Cardiology Center, the Neurosurgery Center and the
Outpatient Surgery and Endoscopy Center.
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital is an Accredited Chest Pain
Center and carries a Level II stroke certification. Additionally,
the hospital's medical office building houses offices for
specialists in primary care, cardiology, obstetrics, dermatology,
surgery and pulmonology. Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital also
offers outpatient services including physical therapy, a sleep lab,
and cardio-pulmonary rehabilitation.
Performs patient meal service for the Department of Food and
Nutrition. Responsible for patient meal service on assigned units.
This includes menu selections, tray assembly, catering rounds, tray
delivery and retrieval, recording of intake/calorie counts, special
requests, galley/floor stock maintenance, and nourishment delivery.
Communicates directly with nursing to obtain updated diet orders.
Responds to patient, family and nursing needs.
- Delivers patient meals to assigned areas, documents meals and
calorie intake and rounds on patients in accordance to department
- Assembles meal trays and menus in accordance to
- Communicates patient diets, delivery of meals and special
requests with patient care team.
- Maintains an organized and stocked galley.
- No Experience
- No Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we're committed to providing you and your family with
benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional,
social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays
and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Barnes-Jewish Hospital (St. Louis), Saint Peters , Patient Dining Associate - Full Time, Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!