Full Time Evening Shift 4:00pm- 12:30AM Janitors in St. Peters!
Company: Sodexo Frontline
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Location: US-MO-SAINT PETERSSystem ID: 930291Category:
Environmental Services / CustodialEmployment Status: Full-TimeUnit
Name: RK ST PETERS CLEANINGUnit Contact: Emanuel MontgomeryTarget
Hourly Rate: $15.00- $16.75 per hourUNIT DESCRIPTION4:00PM -
12:30AM15.00-16.75 Per HourHiring Immediately for Evening
ShiftEVERY OTHER WEEKEND MAY BE REQUIREDMEDICAL & DENTAL BENEFITS
AVAILABLE401K AND LIFE INSURANCE PLANCOVID 19 Vaccination
Position SummaryThe Environmental Service Attendant may work in any
location on client premises. This individual cleans and keeps in an
orderly condition facilities or locations in the areas of
commercial, health care, schools, universities, or other
establishments. The general responsibilities of the position
include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other
responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ
among accounts, depending on business necessities, client
requirements and applicable industry standards.General
- Cleans offices, patients'/residents' rooms, dorms, classrooms,
schools, common areas, lavatories, halls, food service areas and
any other areas that may require attention.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, polishes floors and vacuums hallways,
stairs and office space.
- May perform hard-surface floor scrubbing, stripping, and
refinishing, as well as carpet spotting and extraction, which
require the use of mechanical equipment.
- May participate in the maintenance of wood floors, such as in
gymnasiums or dance studios, to include cleaning, screening,
stripping, sanding, and refinishing.
- Cleans light fixtures, ceilings and vents, walls, mattresses,
furniture, windows, and window coverings.
- Will be required to use cleaning chemicals properly and safely
per manufacturer and Sodexo standards.
- Empties trash and garbage containers.
- Replenishes supplies and materials.
- May change sheets and replenish linens.
- May perform routine equipment maintenance and make minor
- May drive a golf cart or other vehicles.
- Moves furniture and sets-up tables and chairs.
- Notifies supervisor concerning any need for any maintenance
repairs or additions observed.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety
requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May participate in snow and ice management duties, including
the operation of snow removal equipment
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Knowledge of proper and safe use of applicable custodial
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Appropriate maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
satisfactory regularity in light of Sodexo time and attendance
policy and/or client operating hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must comply with any dress code
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- No previous experience required.Skills/Aptitude:
- Ability to learn and use established techniques for the
efficient and compliant completion of duties.
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to
others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all
coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers,
customers, and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting,
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Adequate/reasonable oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team.
- Ability to use all relevant electronic and communication
- Knowledge of and proficiency in all OSHA and local requirements
related to all assigned work.
- Possess a valid driver's license if required to drive a
- Blood Borne Pathogen Training.Physical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may participate in
outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
- Wears protective clothing and/or Personal Protective Equipment
required by the work environment or governmental regulations.
- Will be exposed to various cleaning chemicals.Sodexo is an
EligibilityFull Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we believe every employee
should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall
rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a
healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance.
Eligible employees can enroll in their benefits, which will be
effective beginning on their first day with Sodexo. We also offer
other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs
and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts
(eligibility varies by unit and may not be available to all
Keywords: Sodexo Frontline, Saint Peters , Full Time Evening Shift 4:00pm- 12:30AM Janitors in St. Peters!, Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...