Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: September 21, 2023
- Provide the direct, patient care for assigned patients under
the direct supervision of a licensed nurse.
- Responsible for accurate documentation of information related to
the patient treatment.
- Assist licensed nurse with pre and post dialysis patient
assessments and their documentation.
- Monitor and document dialysis treatment parameters on Dialysis
Flow Sheets. Report any significant information or change in
patient condition to the supervisor.
- Assist with all emergency's operational procedures.
- Initiate basic CPR measures in the event of cardiac and/or
pulmonary arrest and respond to emergency situations related to
Keywords: ICONMA, Saint Peters , PCT (Dialysis), Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!