Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Sr Assembler-Urgently HiringBenefits at bioMerieux:Sign on bonus
of $1200, $600 on the first paycheck and $600 after 6 months of
Low-cost medical, dental, and vision benefits starting day one
11 paid holidays
160 hours of paid time off
9.5% 401k company contribution with no vesting period
Tuition reimbursement up to $10000 per calendar year
Onsite cafeteria with daily food stipend
Starting pay is $19/hr. Day shift hoursTo perform assembly,
refurbishment, subassembly and test functions of electrical and
components and final product to meet quality standards and the
production schedule. Provide mentor
training to others as needed.
1. Assists in set-up on all stations and benches as assigned.
Checks documentation to assure that thecorrect data forms are
present and contain the correct identifying information lot#,
product name, date,etc.
2. Performs all production per schedule by processing through the
production steps as described byprocedures.
3. Documents all necessary information on the DHR forms. All
documentation is to follow GoodDocumentation Practices.
4. Assists with maintaining physical separation of lots by using
separation and segregation practices andequipment such as yellow
caution tape, red security ribbons or other physical barriers.
5. Cleans and organizes work area before, during and after
production runs. This includes cleaningequipment, sweeping floor,
organizing containers, discarding scrap raw material and rejected
parts,returning unused raw materials and organizing tools and
cleaning supplies in their assigned place.
6. Helps train coworkers in correct processes, procedures and
7. Performs and records production counts of finished product and
transports finished product to thedesignated area.
8. Assists with the end-of-shift or end-of-day shutdown including
equipment shut down as necessary.
9. Helps process product designated as nonconforming according to
Skills, Experience, and Education:
Requires a High School Diploma or
equivalent 1+ years manufacturing experience andassembly of electro
mechanical parts preferred Knowledge of Good Manufacturing
Practices (GMPs). Good housekeeping and organization habits.
Requires the ability to multi-task and maintain focus Mental
alertness with regard to process parameters, accuracy and safety.
An eye for detail to detect visual quality problems Ability to
follow written and oral directions. Must be able to communicate
with others related to daily execution of
production.#biojobsPandoLogic. Keywords: Assembler, Location: Saint
Peters, MO - 63376Required
Keywords: bioMerieux, Saint Peters , Sr Assembler, Other , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!