Current College Students - User Support Associate (Part-Time)
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: November 19, 2018
Our users mean everything to us. We are looking for someone who can lead the charge to make sure that every person who interacts with WayUp ends up happy. As a user support associate, you will be the face of WayUp to all of our users, answering questions and helping out everyone to have the best experience possible. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for remote work with flexible hours. We're looking for someone that can commit 3 hours per day, but you'll be able to set your own hours.
Specifically, you will:
- Respond to emails and social media messages from users who need help using WayUp
- Personally reach out to users to learn about how their experience and to further delight them
- Interact with the technology teams to identify and solve bugs
- Improve and maintain brand love for WayUp
- Articulate user feedback to the entire team to help drive appropriate changes
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve WayUp and collaborate cross-functionally to achieve them
- Become an expert on WayUp and how to help our users find awesome opportunities
Keywords: WayUp, Saint Peters , Current College Students - User Support Associate (Part-Time), Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!