F-22 Systems Engineer Systems Analysis
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 22, 2019
Saint Louis,Missouri,United States
The Boeing F-22 Systems, Engineering, Integration, and Test (SEIT)
team is seeking a Mid level Systems Engineer - Operations / Systems
Analysis to help accelerate the application of Data Analytics on
our program. A successful candidate will be responsible for
developing tool sets, integrating enterprise tool sets, database
administration, and cross-team coordination in support of
establishing Data Analytics methods / processes on the F-22
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan,
design, develop, and verify basic lifecycle balanced system of
systems and system solutions.
- Evaluates customer / operational needs to define system
performance requirements, integrate technical parameters, and
assure compatibility of all physical, functional, and program
- Performs analyses to optimize total system of systems and / or
- Performs analyses for affordability, safety, reliability,
maintainability, testability, human systems integration,
survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security,
regulatory, certification, product assurance, and other
specialties' quality factors into a preferred configuration to
ensure mission success.
- Supports the planning, organization, implementation, and
monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risks,
issues, and opportunities (RIO) managements, and technology
readiness assessment processes.
The F-22 Raptor program is well positioned to provide long-term
growth opportunities and is committed to an employee focused
culture and presence at the St. Louis site supporting the premier
5th generation Air Force fighter.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading
manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and
security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled
scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and
you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and
for the world.
Typical Education/ Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification:
Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3
or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor,
Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of
study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or
chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required,
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security
Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an
accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science,
mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft Access Database
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft Excel tool
development, including experience with Visual Basic
- Experience working with SQL query language and SQL servers
- Experience working on cross-functional analysis teams
Desired Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Tableau or similar visualization software
- Web Based Software Development
- Knowledge of Fighter Aircraft Systems (including Auxiliary
Power Units and Radar)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
United States; The Boeing Company
Keywords: Boeing, Saint Peters , F-22 Systems Engineer Systems Analysis, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!