Company: i3 Broadband
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job Summary:Our Splicing team is responsible for the inspection,
connection, and final deployment of our fiber optic network in
order to deliver our award-winning services to our customers.
- Terminate fiber optic cables, construction of splice cases,
including grounding, bonding, isolation, proper routing of slack
storage and sealing.
- Augment existing network installations.
- Install fiber optic connections to business and enterprise
- Complete network documentation.
- Audit/inspect newly completed network construction.
- Repair damaged infrastructure and deploy additional network
- Able to read, update and maintain splicing schematics and
- Enter and maintain outside plant facilities. Required
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Results oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems
in a timely and organized manner.
- Pay close attention to detail and patience. Ability to
multitask and stay organized under pressure.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Willing to train, accept feedback, and learn the job according
to i3 standards.
- Willing and has a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and quality
- Must be available to work occasional overtime and some nights
- Must have a clean driving record and the ability to pass a
criminal background check.Education/Experience:
- No prior experience is necessary, however any demonstrated
interest or aptitude for hands-on work, physical work, or working
with cable or electrical components is preferred. Physical
- Must be able to work outdoors, and in all weather
- Must be able to walk, bend, and lift up to 75 pounds.
- Able to identify all spectrum of colors. Equal Opportunity:i3
Broadband is an equal opportunity workplace that respects the
diversity of our customer base and our team. We will treat
customers, employees and applicants fairly without regard for
gender, race, age, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Our employment decisions are made on the basis of qualification,
merit, and business need.PI182560006
Keywords: i3 Broadband, Saint Peters , Splicing Technician, Professions , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!