Relief Route Driver/ Material Handler
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Safety-Kleen's St. Charles branch is currently seeking a Relief
Route Driver/ Material Handler. You will be responsible for
completing all assigned route relief & warehouse duties. You will
be required to load/unload drums and work in warehouse environment
that would include working in summer and winter temperatures. We
are looking for someone who enjoys working with people and will
train to drive a Class B box truck to provide onsite service for
parts washer machines and sell products/services as well. We invest
in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company
paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen.
You will work with all local, state, and federal rules and
regulations; and follow all Safety-Kleen policies and
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive pay DOE - $19-$20/hr pre- CDL promotion
- Company paid CDL training;
- Annual Boot Allowance and fresh uniforms daily;
- Company iPhone with data;
- Paid vacation;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of solutions at customer
- Service parts washer machinery at customer locations;
- Load and unload truck using a drum dolley at customer
- Clean out sediment from sinks;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 1+ year relevant work experience (physical
- Ability and willingness to obtain and retain a Class B CDL upon
hire (company paid training), and a clean 3 year MVR is
- Ability to work with minimal supervision at times;
- Forklift driving skills an asset.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Saint Peters , Relief Route Driver/ Material Handler, Professions , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!