Order Selector- Hiring Event on Wednesday, May 10th 9am- 3pm
Company: Penske Logistics
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Order Selector- Hiring Event on Wednesday, May 10th 9am- 3pm(Job
Our business is growing! Penske Logistics is looking for full-time
warehouse associates at our facility in Kinloch, MO. This is a
great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have
a pleasant, outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse
Join us on May 10th from 9am-3pmat Penske Logistics- Schnucks
Distribution Center, 8500 Scudder Ave., Kinloch, MO 63140 for a
Open House Hiring Event for warehouse positions!
We will be hosting interviews and making on the spot job offers.
This is a great opportunity to meet our Hiring Managers and tour
Please come prepared for a tour with close toed shoes and a jacket
(cold storage warehouse environment).
Walk-ins are welcome. Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
online prior to the event. Qualified candidates will receive a job
offer the same day!
Valid photo ID (not expired- no copies will be accepted) will be
required to complete the hiring process if an offer of employment
- Order Selector 2nd Shift $18.00 Base Pay - $1.00 2nd Shift
Differential, Attendance Pay, Monday- Thursday $3.00Hr,
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment loading products
onto pallets and preparing them for shipment.
- Previous experience working independently and part of a team,
solid customer service, dealing with others, flexible, excellent
with numbers and time management skills required.
- Flexible to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work in non-climate-controlled conditions
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job.
- Follow all safety requirements.
- Accurately select products by matching numbers, picking
required quantities, and confirming locations using voice audio
- Hand stack cases of product in a defined stacking pattern
repetitively from floor to pallet throughout duration of the
- Package or kit finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping,
- Moves completed orders to dock and accurately stage for loading
via electric pallet jacks.
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to remember and understand
certain instructions, guidelines, or other information. The
associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus. The associate must be able to hear,
understand, and distinguish speech and/or other sounds (e.g.,
machinery alarms, medical codes, or alarms).
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
Come join us today! You will need to complete a Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Saint Peters , Order Selector- Hiring Event on Wednesday, May 10th 9am- 3pm, Professions , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...