Safety Administrative Specialist
Company: Hogan Transportation
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: November 25, 2018
Safety Administrative Specialist Summary: Position: Safety Administrative Specialist - Log Auditing Industry: Trucking, Safety Reports to: Director of Safety Job Type: Full-time Experience: 1 year Location: Bridgeton, MO This position offers challenge and growth opportunity in a professional, collaborative work environment. At Hogan we promote a vibrant safety culture that exhibits our commitment to public and individual safety, and the great value we place on our people, our customers, and our role in the communities where we operate. Essential Functions: Perform various administrative duties within the Safety Department, predominantly relating to auditing processes supporting all electronic and paper records of duty status for Hogan drivers:
- Maintain a systematic process for the collection, organization, and accuracy of a complete hours of service record for each driver
- Engage Operations to ensure timely, consistent, disciplined response to complete and accurate reporting, tracking, and submission of all required hours of service records, including supporting documentation
- Provide technical support, guidance to Operations and drivers in connection with completion/updating of electronic log record
- Support activity associated with auditing submitted time records to validate accuracy of electronic, paper, and supporting hours of service documentation.
- Provide backup support for other Safety department processes relating to DOT compliance, safety, hiring of, and safety incentives for drivers; technical support; administrative support with corrective action and accident reporting. Qualifications:
- Detail-oriented with strong computer skills and proficiency with MS Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook (Access preferred)
- High school education
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, works well in a team environment
- One year experience in similar position; trucking/safety background strongly preferred No relocation available; local candidates only please About Us: Founded in 1918 and based in St. Louis, Hogan is a full-service, multi-faceted transportation company operating throughout North America. As a large, growing industry leader, we are proud to be family owned, delivering comprehensive transportation, truck leasing, and logistics services. Celebrating A Century of Hogan Tradition From one truck and one man in 1918 to the full-service, multi-faceted transportation company we are today, we celebrate 100 years of Hogan success. And we owe that to a long family tradition of unparalleled, personalized service, utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. Our family is proud to continue our grandfather Joseph Hogan's legacy and his commitment to customer and driver satisfaction. 62002
Keywords: Hogan Transportation, Saint Peters , Safety Administrative Specialist, Professions , Saint Peters, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!